We have vast experience in handling all Labour related matters under all the applicable acts in the Labour Courts and in the applicable Tribunals, the CCMA and other bargaining councils and also interacting and negotiating with unions and union officials.
We also handle:
- Employee and compliance related matters;
- Employment contracts
- disciplinary proceedings;
- retrenchments and negotiations;
- unfair dismissals;
- unfair labour practices
- conciliations and arbitrations,
- appearing for both employers and employees where applicable
General, Private and Commercial Services
These services cover the following:
- Administration of Estates
- Local Government Law
- Administration and Constitutional Law
- Law of Contract and Delict
- Company Law
- Drafting of Agreements
- Estate planning and drawing of Wills and Trusts
- Registration of Companies and Close Corporations
- Commercial Drafting
- Property Law
Collections and Recoveries
Money owing to you as a result of accidents, contracts or delict (wrongdoing) as well as
- Arrear Rentals
- Collection of Debt
- Sales in Execution
Third Party Claims
Third Party Claims as a result of Motor Vehicle Accidents.
We never get married with the idea of a separation at a later stage. When a marriage breaks down, it is one of the hardest most emotional times you will ever experience.
Let us help you through this difficult time and advise you about your rights, and help you to do the necessary to get what is rightfully yours.
We will assist you in getting the maintenance you and your children deserve. We care about the best interest of your children and will see to it that they are properly maintained and looked after.
Our two Conveyancers and our Notary personally attend to the execution of our Deeds, Bonds and Notarial documents. We attend to a large variety of conveyancing matters including transfers pursuant to sales in execution after foreclosures, transfers of privately owned property and transfers on behalf of correspondents.
In addition, our conveyancing department attends to various other procedures including:
- All types of transfers for immovable property
- Applications, consents and endorsements in terms of the Deeds Registration Act
- Registration of Covering-, Surety- and all other Bonds
- Registration of Notarial Bonds and other Notarial Deeds
- Registration of Antenuptial Contracts
- Notarial work – registration of Antenuptial contract, Servitudes
Medical Negligence and Malpractice
Magistrate's Court Litigation
Our wide range of litigation services cover:
- Investigation of the merits and quantum of claims
- The institution and defending of all claims
- Negotiating and settling claims
- Collection of Judgment Debts
- Family law:
- Family Violence
High Court Litigation
Clarinda is admitted to appear in the High Court
Our range of litigation services cover:
- Insolvency and Rehabilitation
- Divorces and Family Law
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Insurance Law
- Commercial and Banking Law
- Family law:
- Family Violence
We are here to answer your queries.
Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.